[Nfbmo] coke building

Rita A Lynch ralynch1950 at embarqmail.com
Sat Jun 4 01:09:02 UTC 2011

Hi Bryan,

This Board Member had gotten directions from Shelia. Sorry, if I was remiss
in  giving directions. Here it is briefly. Coming across the Missouri River
take the third exit and turn left on Hwy. 50 East. Go about one mile which
will be the second light and turn right on Broadway. Go one block and turn
left on West Elm St. then go one block and turn right on Washington St The
Coca Cola Community Room is on the southeast corner of Elm and Washington,
605 Washington St. Sounds easy enough so hopefully, everyone will find it
okay. Call me at 573230-4506 if there are any questions. See you all soon
and have a safe trip!

Rita