[Nfbmo] Volunteers Needed!

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at att.net
Wed Jun 22 03:54:04 UTC 2011

From: Gene Fleeman [mailto:gfleeman55 at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2011 8:55 PM
To: Shelia Wright
Subject: Volunteers Needed!

Greetings NFB members!

We are getting down to crunch time.

I need anyone who has any tickets for the iPad 2 sold or unsold, who will
not be going to the National Convention, to mail them to me along with any
money collected so I can get them to the Convention.  Thank you to all who
helped to make the iPad 2 raffle a success.

Also, I need everyone who plans to attend the Convention to consider helping
us out at the Exhibit Table for a short time during the Convention.  Please
look over the schedule below and let me know when you would be willing to
help, or simply that you are willing to help.

We need 2 people at a time.  Preferably one person that can use a brailler
and a sighted person together.

Please reply your response to Shelia Wright at sbwright95 at att.net. as she
will be helping me to make sure all time

slots are covered.

Thank you in advance for your help,

Gene Fleeman

Ways & Means Committee (Chair)

Missouri Affiliate Exhibit Table Schedule

Below is a list of times we need to staff the NFB of Missouri table at the
convention. We need two persons for each shift.

Monday Schedule

11:00 am to 2:00 pm

Slot 1:

Slot 2: