[Nfbmo] Guide Dog User Division

Stephanie Mcdowell smcdowell_2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 8 02:09:16 UTC 2011

Hi Everyone,

This is Stephanie. The convention is coming up really quick and I wanted to remind people that if they are a guide dog handler or considering getting a guide dog we will be meeting and would love to see you there.

I would also like to get a count of how many people would like to have a conference call before the convention just to chat and maybe do a little organizing of the division.

If you are interested please contact me and we will see what we can do.

Thanks,

Stephanie
smcdowell_2005 at yahoo.com