[Nfbmo] Important convention Note

Gene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Fri Mar 18 06:42:31 UTC 2011

(Gary, please send to leaders list)

Hi everyone,
There are still plenty of tickets for the planned lunch and banquet.
However, the prayer breakfast is sold out due to space restrictions. All who
sent their pre-registration forms in with payment for a prayer breakfast
will receive a ticket.
For those who missed out remember that your hotel room includes a breakfast
buffet in the breakfast cafe.
One final note I just got a copy of the hotel restaurant menu and a burger
is $8.00 plus your drink and tip and a steak is around $23.00 plus drink and
tip. Our planned lunch is $13.00 and includes salad, entree, starch,
vegetable, drink and cobbler. And, our banquet is not bad either as has same
as lunch except cake instead of cobbler.

Hope this information is helpful.
Gene Coulter, Convention Coordinator