[Nfbmo] Tribute to Tom Stevens--Keep under your hat

Gary Wunder GWunder at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 19 00:06:25 UTC 2011

I have talked with Helen who reads Tom's e-mail and she is going to ignore
this message. On Saturday afternoon near the end of session, I'd like to
present Tom with a tribute in the form of a memory book and am soliciting
contributions from any of you who care to write. I will need your
submissions by Tuesday morning. I plan to write my memories of our years
together, and the things the affiliate did which are directly attributable
to or meaningful to Tom.

Please share but not with Tom. Again, I will need your submissions by
Tuesday morning.

Thanks.

Gary