[Nfbmo] Hotel Restaurant Menu

Gene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Tue Mar 22 02:37:43 UTC 2011

Greetings one and all,
The time is here we’ll soon all be packing for the wonderful excursion to
St. Joseph.
I want to thank everyone who pre-registered very much. More folks took
advantage of pre-registration than ever before (most at the last minute!).
To those of you who couldn’t pre-register the registration table will be
open from 5:00 to 8:00 Friday evening and 8:00 to 9:30 Saturday morning.
Prayer breakfast tickets will not be available and while we have Banquet and
Lunch tickets available for the anticipated demand unlike all previous years
we will not be able to stretch the numbers as the hotel uses an outside
caterer and they will only bring the exact number of meals I ordered today
(no more and no less)   Don’t miss out buy your tickets early.
There is still a chance for a room at the hotel call816-233-6192 and check
it out, no promises as they are near sell out for the weekend as they have 3
groups there this weekend butgive it a try and good luck.
Attached to this message is the restaurant menu for your in case you want to
load it to your electronic device. I have created a Large Print menu and
Gary Wunder, Ruby Polk and Gail Bryant are conspiring to get out a Braille
menu as well. This is the first restaurant I have seen with make your own S’mores.
And, it is not a mistake  there are no beverages listed on the menu as the
print menu doesn’t have them listed either.
This hotel has a water park which is the only pool. The cost is $20.00 per
room per day additional. They have a wonderful slide I am told.

One last thing, remember to bring your tickets to each meal.
If you have questions I’ll try to answer them the best I can.
Take care and happy travelling,Gene Coulter