[Nfbmo] Missouri Student Gathering During NFB MO State Convention

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at att.net
Thu Mar 24 16:52:18 UTC 2011

ATTENTION ALL INTERESTED COLLEGE STUDENTS

Are you attending college, or plan on attending in the near future?  The NFB
Blind Students committee would like to invite you to our open forum on
Friday evening. We will be meeting at 9:00 in the Bartlett Room. Please feel
free to drop in for an informative chat and open floor discussion. Any
students, young and old, parents of a student, or just an inquisitive mind,
are welcome to attend. Some topics that will be discussed are:

*	Self Advocacy
*	Legal Advocacy
*	What happened to the NFB's Student Division?
*	Future Seminars on important Student issues
*	Mabs
*	Accommodations
*	Assistive Technology
*	Time Management
*	Transitioning from a 2 year to a 4 year degree
*	Self Perseverance

See you Friday!

Shirley A Grauel

Blind Students Committee-Chair