[Nfbmo] 49th Annual NFB of Missouri State Convention to bestreamed live from St. Joseph MO

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 25 03:10:04 UTC 2011

hi,

fired too soon,
this is what i meant by my suggestion of renaming the apple/itunes link.
It is a m3u link that will fire winamp but if you are thinking it is for mac
users, you won't hit it.

you have to think out of the box/from the users viewpoint sometimes like
copying the same code and having the label say "listen with WinAmp" then the
link with the words apple/itunes right below it.

Bryan Schulz