[Nfbmo] Question about the religious affiliation of the NFB

Susan Ford johnsusanford at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 30 02:17:04 UTC 2011

Dan:

I think you will find that the NFB has no religious affiliation.  It just
happens that Missouri is a part of the Bible belt.  If you go to national
conventions, you will find that Jews are invited to offer invocations at the
beginning of daily sessions.  I don't know if other faiths have been
represented, but part of what determines who is invited, is who asks.  The
NFB does not address religious affiliation in its Constitution.

Susan