[Nfbmo] Question about the religious affiliation of the NFB

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Wed Mar 30 16:19:18 UTC 2011

Thanks to all who have responded to my question about whether there is  a
defined religious affiliation inherent in the NFB.  It looks like the
organization is accommodative to members of any faith but members of that faith
must step forward to request it. Sounds reasonable to me.
Dan

In a message dated 3/30/2011 10:44:22 A.M. Central Daylight Time,