[Nfbmo] introducing myself

Debbie Wunder debbiewunder at centurytel.net
Wed May 11 01:49:25 UTC 2011

Hello Nancy, welcome to the list. Where in Saint Louis do you live? Although
I happily live in Columbia, Saint Louis will always be my home. I went to
the school for the blind starting mid year of fourth grade, and graduated in
1973. Now I showed my age, of course I really don't mind. Looking forward to
hearing from you and meeting you in person real soon.

You will find nice people in both chapters, good luck on checking them out.

Debbie