[Nfbmo] list guidelines?

Nancy Lynn freespirit at accessibleworld.org
Wed May 11 16:03:04 UTC 2011

Are there list guidelines as to what can or can’t be posted here? For example, I often send out announcements for Accessible World events to other lists? Can they be sent here? If you’re not familiar with www.accessibleworld.org, they do lots of interesting events such as tech talk where new technology is introduced and demonstrated, issues facing blind people where a different topic is discussed each month, healthy living led by a certified nutritionist, classroom of the air where all kinds of different information is presented, and also various types of book discussions. Would you guys be interested in learning about those events? I’m also the producer of Books & Beyond, an internet talkshow where we talk to authors, editors, publlishers and other creative and interesting people. We’re heard on several internet outlets including ACB Radio. Would you like to receive those announcements as well?
In short, just let me know what is or isn’t appropriate for this list. Thanks muchly.