[Nfbmo] list guidelines?

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Wed May 11 18:30:56 UTC 2011

I'm not the - or a - list moderator but I have  drawn their attention (and
occasional ire) for posting non-NFB and/or  blindness/visual impairment
issues here.  What you describe looks good to  me and I certainly would like to
receive the information.    Information, for example, on Missouri resources
offering educational  opportunities to become disability rights activists
has been posted here as has  info on jobs, etc.   I leave it to others to
provide a more  comprehensive guideline.
   But I vote  yes on your postings.  I find  AccessWorld extremely useful.
Dan

In a message dated 5/11/2011 11:08:42 A.M. Central Daylight Time,