[Nfbmo] Rittgers award for 2011 National Convention

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Sat May 14 03:31:31 UTC 2011

Hi all,
   I've received 3 applications so far to be considered for the  2011
Rittgers award to attend the NFB national convention in July, 2011.   Below is a
repeat of the email I sent several weeks ago.  I will extend the  deadine to
May 17th.

Hello all!
The NFB National Convention is coming up this July! The NFB of  Missouri
is again offering a stipend for first time national NFB convention
attendees. To apply, send an email
requesting consideration for the stipend  to:

d_anflasar at aol.com_ (mailto:danflasar at aol.com) _

or by phone,

(314)646-7128 (leave message, callback number and best day and time to call
 back).

Please provide the following information:

Name
Address
City, State, Zip
Phone Number
email (if available)
Short note on why you wish to attend the convention.
Identify what financial help you need - for example, hotel room, travel
expenses, registration, etc.

I will distribute all applications to the other members of the Rittgers
Awards Committee upon receipt.
Awards amounts are determined by applicant need and amount of funding
allocated by the
NFBMO Board of Directors.

Qualifications:
1. Must be a dues-paid member of the NFB of Missouri as  of time of
application, or show an interest in becoming a member of the  NFB
2. Have never attended an NFB national convention before.
3. Must  participate in the convention activities and be willing to
report on their  experience.
4. All applications must be received by 05/17/2011. Award  recipients will
be notified within one week.

Sincerely,

Dan Flasar
Chair, 2010 National Convention  Scholarship Committee
_danflasar at aol.com_ (mailto:danflasar at aol.com) _  (mailto:danflasar at aol.com)
(314)646-7128

Committee members:
Dan  Flasar, Chair