[Nfbmo] Tablets turned into Braille keyboard by US researchers

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Thu Oct 13 17:48:16 UTC 2011

Fred, you always conme up with the best tech forwards!  Keep 'em  coming!
    I have had a number of arguments w/ some of my sighted  friends who
don't see why a blind person couldn't easily use a virtual keyboard  on a flat
screen (one of them has never learned to touch type and hence relies  on
sight to know which key to use).
    This is a brilliant solution - or it seems to be. What  does everyone
think of this solution?
Dan

In a message dated 10/13/2011 6:43:33 A.M. Central Daylight Time,