[Nfbmo] Myth Busters

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Thu Oct 13 22:35:38 UTC 2011

I tried to find the Myth Busters show on Youtbe but couldn't find anythingl
 other than an experiment where one of the guys was blindfolded and
directed to  drive via instructions from the other hosts.  They actually didn't do
bad -  but I didn't think it proved anything oneway or the other.
   As we all know, nothing succeeds like success - perhaps they  should
have checked out the NFB's experiences?
Dan

In a message dated 10/13/2011 5:23:52 P.M. Central Daylight Time,