[Nfbmo] Myth Busters

Dick Morris dickmorris at netzero.net
Fri Oct 14 06:07:29 UTC 2011

Deb, believe it or not, he's finally gotten off chicken strips--at least at
home. He eats hot dogs (or bratwurst) and cheetos. I know, not that
nourishing, which is why we have such things as V8 Fusion around the house.
He still does chicken if we go out, but not at home. No, I have no idea why
he changed his mind.

Are you able to see his pics on Facebook?

One other thing. I don't think I knew that you had congenital cataracts.
When I had cataract surgery three years ago, I asked the doctor if someone
with congenital cataracts could have a lens implanted years later. He said
it could be done, but each case is individual. I was thinking of Darin, but
what about you?