[Nfbmo] Update on Debbie

Gary Wunder GWunder at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 19 22:12:49 UTC 2011

Hello folks.  You really are a tremendous group.  As I sit here and look at
all of the messages asking about Debbie, it occurs to me that I failed to
write a note yesterday when she came home.  I apologize.

She is home, a little on the weak side, but still being Debbie in that she
is probably doing more than she should be.  She promises to go to bed early
tonight, but she also promised to take a nap this afternoon, but she is just
now returning from the grocery store and afternoon has moved to evening.

Thank you so much for all of your love and concern. It makes life much
better knowing you do.

Gary, Debbie, and family