[Nfbmo] What would you do?

Susan Ford johnsusanford at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 24 18:33:13 UTC 2011

I don't know, Fred.  It's too bad you can't find a bunch of blind people who
would go together to next year's Trivia night.  With enough of you, they
would be embarrassed and feel compelled to alter things.  I didn't know they
used video materials at trivia nights anyway.  I thought they were supposed
to be intellectual pursuits.  You might send an item to Dave Andrews to put
on all the NFB listservs.  Maybe someone else would come up with a good
plan.  Depending on who sponsors it, programs getting federal money could be
compelled to do things differently, but a church doesn't receive federal
funds.