[Nfbmo] What would you do?

Debbie Wunder debbiewunder at centurytel.net
Tue Oct 25 01:08:53 UTC 2011

Hello, it is often a common practice to have some video  at a trivia night.
Sometimes the videos are visual, and sometimes they are audio. If you are a
team made up of sighted and blind people you should still be able to give
impute to the question/answer.

At our NFB Columbia  trivia on Saturday, we did not use one audio/visual.
All questions were read aloud, and shown on the wall. We offered any blind
team a scribe to fill in their forms if they were unable to.

A great time was had by al.

If any one would like us to talk with your chapter about how we did our
trivia night, we would be more than happy too!

Debbie