[Nfbmo] What would you do?

Dewey Bradley dewey.bradley at kc.rr.com
Wed Oct 26 14:39:22 UTC 2011

I wasn't going to reply to this, but I have to say this
its been my experience that churches and church groups do this, they do not
want anyone with a disability around, they just want to tell us that if we
pray harder we will have are sight back, and that we are evil, that is why
we are blind.
They say that 95% of us don't go to church, I don't know if the numbers are
that high, but this is why.
Most people that go to church and call them selves Christians are judgmental
like that.
I'm not saying don't go to church, nor am I trying to get a lintch mob after
me, I'm just saying that is what I've noticed, that is why I never go, every
church I have seen do not want blind people around.
I'm not saying that is the case here, but it could be