[Nfbmo] Brand new to St Louis

Gary Wunder GWunder at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 7 20:11:44 UTC 2011

Hello Viviana.  I really like your tagline.  I wonder how many people say
that about me?

Welcome to St. Louis.  We are glad to have you there and are honored to have
you as a Missourian.  Please think about what kinds of work you would like
to do in the Missouri affiliate.  I'm sure we can work something out.

Warmly,

Gary