[Nfbmo] Heritage For the Blind

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Sat Sep 10 03:21:36 UTC 2011

Gene,
   It's from ValuPack - an envelope I get every week or so  stuffed with
coupons for restaurants, carpet cleaners, dry-cleaners and so  on.  This is
the first time I've ever seen one of their flyers.  It  doesn't really say
much other than their phone #, the come-on to donate your  car, a website URL
and that they help prevent blindness by urging people to make  an appointment
w/ an eye doctor.
   But I've got it and can send it on. I can also scan it and  attach it if
anyone wants it.
Dan

In a message dated 9/9/2011 9:29:51 P.M. Central Daylight Time,