[Nfbmo] FW: Board Meeting

Gary Wunder GWunder at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 26 12:56:18 UTC 2011

  _____

From: Gene Coulter [mailto:escoulter at centurytel.net]
Sent: Sunday, September 25, 2011 9:43 PM
To: Gary Wunder
Subject: Board Meeting

(Gary please send to Board and Leaders)
Hello Everyone,
Sorry about the lateness of this message the state board meeting kind of
snuck up on me.  Anyway, the Meeting is Saturday October 1, 2011 at 10:00 am
here in Columbia. The meeting location has changed as it is at Boone
Electric Cooperative building at 1413 Rangeline  Road  in the north
community room.
Please give me a meal count by midnight Wednesday . Lunch will be $5.00 for
non-board members/drivers.
Getting here is easy as you take the same exit off of Interstate 70 as you
did for the old location; that being exit 127 Rangeline Rd. Turn south off
of the exit ramp; which is Rangeline. Boone Electric is lessthan a block
south of the highway on your right (west side of the street) The building
has a large  time/temperature display and flags. There are two entrances to
parking the first one coming from the highway is labelled community room
entrance; use this one as the community room entrance is right there. The
entrance is on the north side of the building.
There is a soda machine selling Pepsi  products in cans for 75¢. Please
remember that this room is being provided as  a free community service so we
need to leave it just as clean as we find it.
Thanks and hope to see a big crowd on Saturday.
Gene Coulter