[Nfbmo] convention Feedback

Gene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Sun Apr 1 22:58:51 UTC 2012

Greetings Everyone,
About to go and relax but wanted to send out the annual message seeking
feedback on this year’s convention. I am asking for feedback as regards the
hotel, their staff, meals and other convention. Please do not give feedback
on the Elevators or the sound quality as we are all aware of those problems.
But, please give imput, good and bad, about your experience as this is how
we can make things better for next year.
AIf you have feedback on the convetion agenda orformat of meetings, etc this
should be directed to the State President.
I hope everyone had a good experience and now we begin work on the 2013
convention to be held in Jefferson City on April 11-14, 2013 at the Cap
Plaza.
Goodnight
Gene