[Nfbmo] convention Feedback

James Moynihan jamesmmoynihan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 20:48:15 UTC 2012

Gene

There was nothing we could about the elevators.

The drain in the shower backed up causing the tub to fill with water.

The restaurant had a very limited selection of food and the food was not
very good. It was very distracting that the microphones did not work well.

On the positive side the hotel staff  was very accommodating and gave a
great deal of help to convention goers. The food at this year's convention
was much better than last years.

Cordially,

Jim Moynihan