[Nfbmo] FW: Congratulations, best wishes and I'll miss you all

Gary Wunder GWunder at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 2 20:58:03 UTC 2012

Hello friends.  I went to the convention last Thursday.  In my mailbox I
received this last Friday, but while I was away I did not check e-mail and
so could not see it and read it to the convention.  Here are the wonderful
wishes sent to us by Susan Ford.  I am so sorry that I didn't have them
available to share with everybody.

  _____