[Nfbmo] FW: Our Revitalized Diabetic Division

Gary Wunder GWunder at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 7 02:05:10 UTC 2012

 From Ruby Polk:

 Hello Everyone,

This Note is to Thank everyone who came out and participated in the Diabetes
Seminar. A special Thanks to Mike Freeman, President, National Diabetes
Action Network.

Our new Bord of Directors  is  as follows:President, Debbie Wunder, Vice
President, Jeremiah Wells, Secretary/Treasurer, Ruby Polk, Board Members,
Jim Moynihan and Brad Manning.

Please contact any of us for information regarding Diabetes. We are planning
to keep you aware of allPublications that will help educate  us about living
with Diabetes.

Thanks again, Ruby

Ruby J. Polk
Braille Skills of Kansas City