[Nfbmo] Brief Introduction

Gail Bryant gbryant at socket.net
Tue Apr 10 00:54:34 UTC 2012

I believe our organization has a lot to offer and Sagi I'm thinking you have
a lot to contribute.  Welcome aboard if that is your wish and if it is not,
I'm glad we had the opportunity to meet you.

Gail Bryant
Columbia Braille Teaching Services L.L.C.
1212 London Drive
Columbia, MO 65203-2012
Phone: (573)817-5993
Cell: (573)268-4962