[Nfbmo] FW: revised...please post in your career center or onour career sites today (4.5.2012)

Matt Sievert matt.sievert at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 22:21:34 UTC 2012

Gary, I was making a joke.

It is under the section of the description labeled "Physical Demands"
Here is the text

"Valid driver’s license and proven ability to safely drive personal vehicle without exposing company to serious liability risks."

I thought it was ha ha funny, but I am sure some folks on this list can drive legally.

Matt