[Nfbmo] Help needed?

Kyle Borah kgborah at att.net
Mon Apr 16 14:09:15 UTC 2012

There's a program called dropbox. It not only stores all your files on your computer in a special folder, but it backs him up on line you can access them whenever you want to. Although, if you have one file that's over 10 GB, it might cost a little because they don't give you that much memory space for free. But you might want to check it out. It's a really good program and very accessible.