[Nfbmo] Missouri association of guide dog users conference call

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 21:17:43 UTC 2012

Hi everyone.

The Missouri Association of Guide dog users will be holding a
conference call on Tuesday April 24, at 7:00 PM central.  We will be
discussing some exciting plans for the future of the division, and the
president of the National Association of guide dog users will be
speaking.  The call-in information is below.  If you have any
questions, don't hesitate to contact me.

Phone:             888-354-0094
Room: 4569831

--
Julie McG
 Lindbergh High School class of 2009, National Federation of the Blind

life."
John 3:16