[Nfbmo] Fw: [nfbmi-talk] Fw: Sensing Nature's Beauty in Sound, Scent, and Touch - Round Robin

fred olver goodfolks at charter.net
Tue Apr 24 14:09:58 UTC 2012

I'm forwarding this because the person who is heading this up is a friend of
mine, but more than that, it's an exquse to get out in to nature and enjoy
all it has to offer. Each morning I arise from my bed near 5:30 and am out
and about usually just shortly after six. The robins get up first, then the
Cardinals and last the sparrows, as the sun comes up earlier, the birds get
up earlier. It is truly amazing what one can hear if they go for a walk
early in the morning in the spring and summer.