[Nfbmo] VICTORY in Senate for Blind Health Care

don nepple dnepple at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 25 08:54:28 UTC 2012

hi i am not frum your state but i have been fowling this and i am verry glade this all whent well you gies worked real hard it shows that when we must fight that we can when good job frum idaho don keep the good work i am shure that susan ford will be pleased all so good job brent and cery.by for now frum idaho.don.