[Nfbmo] Medicaid is fully restored!!!!

Nancy Lynn freespirit at accessibleworld.org
Wed Apr 25 10:42:44 UTC 2012

I got this from another list and thought you’d like to know.

Hooray!!!  Just a few minutes ago, Sen.  Lembke made his amendment proposal to the Senate to fully restore the Medicaid health insurance benefits.  A few discussions, then the vote:  18 yes, and 16voted no.  So it passed!!  Then they voted on HB2011.  It also passed.  Senator Lembke voted NO  for HB2011.  I am going to sleep now.  I am so happy!  Way to go, MCB.  For now, we did it!  Does anyone know who the Senator from Cape Girardea is?  He backed and supported the amendment.  Senator Chapelle-Nedal was also in favor of restoring  our insurance benefits.  More later…

Julie

Julie Chin