[Nfbmo] Fw: Governor's Council on Disability 2012 Legislative Priorities Poll

McMahon, Cory J cory.j.mcmahon at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 21:33:11 UTC 2012

Dear all,

The following message was sent out by Laura Mueth, Disability Program Representative, Missouri Governor's Council On Disability (GCD), and I would encourage all of you to complete this pole, and please share this with your contacts that have an interest in issues affecting the disability community!

Sincerely,

Cory McMahon