[Nfbmo] Mission Believe

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 4 22:46:21 UTC 2012

hi,

a tripod isn't really necessary, just used sometimes while doing an
interview and hopefully the live activities won't have too much twitching
like the blair witch movie that was shot with hand helds.
sounds good but we also need audio/interview/testimonials if the plan is
still to be able to create a promotional dvd to present the real impact in
front of major companies.
i hope the parents will appreciate the opportunity enough to lend footage
and comments if needed.
thanks, have fun
Bryan Schulz