[Nfbmo] Upcoming St. Louis chapter trivia night

Chris Parsons christine-parsons at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 10 19:50:35 UTC 2012

Hi all,

The St. Louis chapter will be holding a trivia night on Saturday, September 22, 2012 at the Missouri School for the Blind. Anyone is welcome to attend. You can find more information and sign up at the following Web site:  http://www.best-acts.com/php/trivia/home.php. I have also attached a flyer in Microsoft Word format. If you have any questions, you can contact me at christine-parsons at sbcglobal.net. Please feel free to pass the Web site and flyer on to anyone you think might be interested in attending.

Thanks, and hope to see some of you there on the 22nd.

Chris Parsons