[Nfbmo] advocate

Horchem Gary horchemg at gary-springfield-mo.net
Wed Aug 15 19:23:08 UTC 2012

The next meeting is Saturday September 8th at 2:00pm at Panera Bread 500 S. National Ave.
>>> Rosina Solano <colemangirly at yahoo.com> 08/15/12 18:22 PM >>>

Okay;  Trying to find two things here.  First off hoping someone from the Springfield Chapter can tell me when their next meeting is where and such info.  I believe you are the closest chapter for us.  Also, trying to find someone who wouldn't mind being an advocate at my son's next IEP.  We live in South Central Missouri near the Arkansas border.  I really want to harden up with the school district but would like another body, preferably from NFB with us.  Someone who is either familiar with the IEP process or with where school aged children should be would be great.  We have never used an advocate before.

Thanks in advance;
Rosina Foster