[Nfbmo] Photos

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Thu Aug 16 20:06:53 UTC 2012

Debbie,
   Gary just called to tell me that the flash drive wasn't in the
envelope.  I will get another thumbdrive and send the pictures  Monday.  I'm almost
done deleting bad exposures, blurriness etc. which will  make the job of
going through the pics much, much easier.  I'll call in a  little bit.

Dan

In a message dated 8/16/2012 12:27:06 P.M. Central Daylight Time,