[Nfbmo] FW: [Chapter-presidents] Goodwill Protest

Gary Wunder GWunder at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 29 16:53:53 UTC 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: chapter-presidents-bounces at nfbnet.org
[mailto:chapter-presidents-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Everette Bacon
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2012 12:54 PM
To: 'NFB Chapter Presidents discussion list'
Subject: Re: [Chapter-presidents] Goodwill Protest

Here in Utah we actually spoke with the Goodwill store manager ahead of time
and found out that they actually do pay above the minimum wage. They had
also been told about the protest from their corporate offices. It was a very
peaceful and polite protest, they did not harass us in any way. They even
told their customers why we were protesting and suggested to their customers
to come out and request information from us. Ron, Sachin, and myself spoke
with the store manager afterwards and he said he would be glad to help us
with speaking with corporate officials.

Everette Bacon