[Nfbmo] Washington Seminar

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 4 02:14:18 UTC 2012

I have chosen folks to attend the Washington Seminar. It was an easy task
since everyone with their name to me by December 1 added up to the number
authorized-four.

Those chosen are Shelia Wright, Debbie Wunder, Bethany Bennington, and Dan
Flasar. I will also go to report for the Braille Monitor.

Dan, will you coordinate this year? Shelia, will you make arrangements to go
early enough to participate in the national meeting of legislative
chairpersons?

Thank you to all who have applied and to all who make it possible. Remember
that the effectiveness of those who go is only as good as our follow-up when
we get home.

Warmly,

Gary

Gary Wunder, President