[Nfbmo] Deque Amaze Social Media Plug In

Melissa Smith mdsmith25 at ktis.net
Tue Dec 11 19:15:58 UTC 2012

It took a while, but I did get a response as to where I could download
the plug in. I' have been using it for a few days, and it works pretty
good. I'm using it with the latest version of Window-Eyes, so, while
they only mention Jaws and NVDA, it also works with Window-Eyes. Haven't
tried the chat feature yet.

Melissa Smith
Skype: saddlebred26
Twitter: @saddlebred26 <http://www.twitter.com/saddlebred26>