[Nfbmo] FW: Alphapointe Open Position

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Fri Dec 21 02:35:56 UTC 2012

It said that 'some usable vision' would be necessary because not all tools
were accessible.  what this means is really unclear!   If you  have enough
usable vision to use a mouse but not to read with any facility (like
myself) - that's one thing.  But if the inaccessible pieces demand good  vision,
then why open the position then why the need for fluency in JAWS etc. at  all?
Dan

In a message dated 12/20/2012 8:13:42 P.M. Central Standard Time,