[Nfbmo] !!!! Only 8 days left!!! Rittgers state convention award!!!!

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Thu Feb 2 15:44:51 UTC 2012

Hello  everyone,
       Only 8 days left to apply for a  Rittgers award to attend state
convention!!!!
      (Please note that I will be at the Washington Seminar from the 3rd
through the  9th.
I will be checking my email at least once a day so email applications  will
be easy.  If you wish to apply by phone, leave a message on my  cell phone,
(314)265-4787.  I will either call back or assign a committee  member to
call you back.

Please forward this email to anyone you may  think would be interested.

      Applications are still  being  accepted for the 2012 Rittgers Award.
This award provides financial  assistance to attend the 2012 NFB of
Missouri Convention, to be held this year  in Kansas City at the Holiday Inn Coco
Key Resort from Friday, March 30th  through Sunday, April 1st, 2012.  Further
information can be obtained  from the NFBMO website
_http://nfbmo.org/conventions/_ (http://nfbmo.org/conventions/)  .
     The deadline to receive all applications is  midnight Friday, February
10th, 2012.

     The Rittgers Award provides financial assistance  for those Missouri
residents who either are members of the NFB of  Missouri or who are
interested in joining.  Priority is given  to those who have never attended an NFB of
Missouri State  Convention.   Priority is also given to those who could
not attend without assistance but all who meet the eligibility  requirements
are encouraged to apply.  Please note that the  award does not provide 100%
of the costs of convention  attendance.  Note also that you are still
eligible to apply  regardless of whether you have attended state conventions in
other states or  have attended a national NFB convention.

To apply, send the following information in an email to Dan Flasar, Chair
of the 2012 Rittgers Award Committee at _danflasar at aol.com_
(mailto:danflasar at aol.com)  (email is preferred but  applications can also be taken via
phone at the number below).

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Home phone:
Cell phone (Optional):
Member of NFB of Missouri (Yes/No):
NFB of Missouri Chapter name:
First time Convention Attendee(Yes/No)?:

Finally, a short description of what you hope to gain from attending the
2012 NFB of Missouri State Convention and why you need assistance.

Please note that applications received after midnight Friday, February
10th, 2012 will not be considered.
     If you have any questions, please contact me via  the email
(preferred) or phone number below.

Sincerely,

Dan Flasar
Chair