[Nfbmo] [MALWARE FREE]Re: [MALWARE FREE] [MALWARE FREE]Extra Extra Read AllAbout It Online StateConventionRegistration Now Open!!! (For Some)

Horchem Gary horchemg at gary-springfield-mo.net
Sat Feb 11 08:56:48 UTC 2012

Just got my registration conformation back via email so online registration does work (minus the Internet Explorer bug) other things you should know:

All support requests concerning the online registration web page should be directed to Gary Horchem horchemg at gary-springfield-mo.net and/or Jeremiah Beasley jbeasley at jb11.net

All support request concerning PayPal payments (e.g did my credit card/debit card get charged the right amount) should go to Carol cjcoulter at centurytel.net

The total amount you will be charged for registration, online registration fees and all three meals will be $73.00 if you get child care or don't buy all three your amount will vary.

Bringing cash, check or money to pay for your online registration? A check or money order for the exact amount would be apprenticed.

>>> "Horchem Gary" <horchemg at gary-springfield-mo.net> 02/11/12 1:30 AM >>>
Good Morning folks Online State Convention Now Open. Please READ THE INSTRUCTIONS on the Registration page BEFORE you begin. I had some issues trying to registration with Internet Explorer it worked fine with Firefox and Safari Jeremiah is working on the issue and will it resolved by tomorrow afternoon. Happy registering.

Gary Horchem

NFBMO Webmaster