[Nfbmo] [MALWARE FREE]Re: [MALWARE FREE] [MALWARE FREE]Re: [MALWARE FREE]online regestration

Horchem Gary horchemg at gary-springfield-mo.net
Sat Feb 11 23:11:36 UTC 2012

Online Registeration now works with Internet Exploder I mean Explorer.

>>> "Horchem Gary" <horchemg at gary-springfield-mo.net> 02/11/12 3:53 PM >>>
You must click on the "Start a new registration if you do not have a PIN link" at this time online registration only works with FireFox IE and Safari if you need more assistance please contact Jeremiah Beasley The registration creator at jbeasley at jb11.net

>>> Cari Kness <carisuekness at gmail.com> 02/11/12 3:36 PM >>>
Hi,
I'm having problems using the online regestration. I tried to create
a pin and after the page that selects what I want to pay for, I get a
page that says, "No links. 20122 convention" Is anyone else having
problems or am I doing something wrong?
Peace,
Cari

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbmo_nfbnet.org/horchemg%40gary-springfield-mo.net
No malware was found: NETGEAR ProSecure Web and Email Threat Manager has scanned this mail and its attachment(s).