[Nfbmo] State Convention/Amtrak

Chris cktisdal at charter.net
Wed Feb 15 16:20:15 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone,

Making my hotel reservations I asked about shuttle services and how far the hotel was from the train station.
I was told the hotel doesn't run a shuttle however, they referred me to Jim's Taxi Service.  He is willing to pick up those needing a ride to the hotel if you call him.  I asked which Amtrak station was closer to the hotel and was told by the hotel and Jim's taxi Service that the Independence, MO. was closer.  Jim also informed me that the ride would run about $15 one way and he could get 4 to 5 people in his car at one time.  This fare could be split among those traveling at the same time.
So those traveling by train to State Convention may want to do the Independence Amtrak station and call Jim's Taxi Service.  I am sure he will also pick up at other public stations.
Jim's Taxi Service numbers;
1-816-547-0178
Hope this is of assistance.

Sincerely,