[Nfbmo] Our Friend Karl Hirch

Debbie Wunder debbiewunder at centurytel.net
Thu Feb 16 03:23:59 UTC 2012

Dear Federation Family:

Many of you know our dear friend Karl Hirch. Karl is a member of the Jefferson City chapter. Some of you will remember him when he greeted you with a friendly hello as you entered our capital cafeteria. As we head to Jefferson City next week for our legislative seminar, we will not hear Karl's friendly hello as he is in Saint Louis undergoing cancer treatment.

Not to long ago Karl was let go from his job at the capital cafeteria due to lack of job performance. What no one knew at the time, including Karl was that he had cancer. Not to long after being released from his job Karl was diagnosed.

Karl finds himself in not only a porr medical place, but a father and husband with out employment.

I am writing to our federation family, and our friends to ask that you please consider helping the Hirch family during this difficult time. Karl's youngest son Christian is 13, this is a difficult time for such a young man to be facing the possibility of loosing his Dad. Christian already lost his Mom when he was much younger to an all to early death.

There are bills to pay, lodging in Saint Louis, medicine, groceries, an utilities bills to pay. These are just a few things, as you all know these are difficult times for many people.

Please say a prayer for the Hirch family, and please make a donation, any amount can help them.

You may send a check or money order to Debbie Wunder, put in the memo Hirch family.

 mail to 3910 Tropical Lane, Columbia Missouri, 65202

On the outside of the envelope please address to Debbie Wunder - Karl

As I said, there is no amount to small to help.

I will send updates as we knowthem.

Also, please consider making chapter donations for the Hirch family as well.

Debbie