[Nfbmo] Registration Glitch

Gene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Fri Feb 17 20:19:49 UTC 2012

ThePlease let anyone not on this list know about this message.
The data base for on-line registration has been corrupted. Therefore anyone
who registered  and selected  “pay by Check” or “Pay with Cash” will need to
re-register . Those who used pay pal should be fine. We will update the
information as the situation warrants. Those who have paid through pay pal
are fine and need do nothing. As we said in the beginning there might bugs
the first year so your help in this matter is GREATLY appreciated.
Gene Coulter,
still a computer novice after 25 years!